"Beehive" No.1 Chaped Charge (Demolition Charge)
The Charge Demolition No 1 6 Inch Beehive is a 6” (154mm) diameter shaped charge device filled with 2.92kg of RDX / TNT (50/50) primed with a RDX / wax booster unit to ensure good performance. In the kit there are three legs which should be fitted during setting up for detonation. This allows the charge to stand-off from the target ensuring peak performance of the shaped charge.
Application - penetration of:
• Reinforced concrete
• Mild steel
• Armour plate
• Ground/strata soil
1. Remove store from the packing box.
2. Fit the three stand-off legs.
3. Position the assembly above the target to be penetrated.
4. Remove the press fit top cap.
5. Prepare detonator for use.
6. Fit detonator to the central hole in the rubber washer and gently locate to the base of the pellet hole.
7. On initiation of the detonator the main charge will function penetrating the target.
NATO Stock Number: D201 1375-99-962-3319
UN Number: 0059
Proper Shipping Name: Charges Shaped Without Detonator.
Mondial Defence Systems provide robust and flexible demolition charges and explosives solutions to goverment, military and civil agencies worldwide. Including Hayrick shaped charges, Beehive shaped charges, NR50 11kg Shaped Charges, Bangalore Torpedo, sheet explosive, explosive tape, rapid crater kits, Semtex, PE4 and C4 plastic explosive, and many other products.
Using the latest technologies we provide every component required for initiation and detonation. If you can't see what you're looking for listed here, please send us an email or contact us.